Friday, October 2, 2009

Still living 1 day behind

Well yesterday, it was hard to find something to smile about. Some days are just harder than other. It didn't really come until the end of the day.

I smiled and even belly laughed while watching TV with my husband. The kids were in bed and it was just the two of us. We watched the Office which was funny but the belly laugh came when we watched the Community. The premise is confusing but the dialog is hilarious. It was so nice to spend time with Steve.

ok ok I did sneak a smile earlier in the day when I had 17 - 3 year olds running around me. (I volunteer at MOPs twice a month.) It made me smile when we all sat down and sang a couple songs together and I read the story of Joseph. If you're happy and you know it clap your hands!

1 comment:

  1. Some days are full of smiles and choosing one is easy --- then there are those days when it feels like nothing goes right and the smiles never come. BUT ---- they actually just take a little more work to identify because I can guarantee that I smile AT LEAST once a day! I am enjoying focusing on those moments and reading about yours! Thanks for doing this with me -- it keeps me accountable!

    ReplyDelete