Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dreaming of VACATION challenge

The monthly challenges are being posted on My Sketch World. There are some really great ones to inspire you. I decided to create a challenge for vacation photos. This time of year I really start thinking about going on a vacation. Currently we're planning a vacation to St George, Utah. I can't stop thinking about how much fun its going to be and all the things we'll do there but the trip is not until July. So I pulled out my vacation photos from last year; Steve and I went to Las Vegas to celebrate my 30th birthday. Here's the layout I created.
Photobucket
Jackpot Baby!
Using Scenic Route and October Afternoon papers.

I challenge you to create a vacation layout. It could be about a past vacation, or future vacation; one you're planning or one you're just dreaming about.

I'd love to see what you come up with. Load it in the MSW gallery and let me know you did.

Have a dreamy day!

{Carla}

No comments:

Post a Comment