Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday Scrapbooking

I have actually had time to scrapbook this week. Here are the pages I completed.
I just love these pictures of Shayne. This was from our trip to PA in the fall of 2006.
Product: I drew the tree and cut it out. The patterned paper and letter stickers are Basic Grey. The journaling circle is Jillibean Soup. Misc buttons.

Aren't these girls just adorable! This is Alexis and her BFFs. Its so cute that all their names start with the letter A.
Product: The cardstock, patterned paper, flower pin and stamp are all from the Sept kit at Dixiepieces.com. It was an amazing kit this month. The letter "A" is from Michael's dollar bin.

Alexis loves to play picnic tea party. After I got laid off earlier this year we've had more time to play together. On this particular occasion Neo joined in the the fun.
Product: These are all scraps that I had in my stash of stuff. The patterned paper is October Afternoon. The flowers are made from felt. Thats all I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment